These "cry baby" posts are entertaining.
I just say let's hope he does a great job.
crack is whack
These "cry baby" posts are entertaining.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Wow r13 has an army.
GO VOLS
huhhh?
You've rallied troops on Obama nuts.
GO VOLS
No I havent. Most arent too thrilled with Obama, but are pumped that Bush is out and is twin didnt get the nod.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: R13</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Its been proven a million times, I am sure that since he ran for US Senate, Democratic nom and now president elect that it has been produced. Give it a damn break, hes your next president. </div></div>
no it hasnt which is why this has come up and gone this far
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Yes it has, wouldnt you think Mccain would have brought it up when he was losing and eventually lost to Obama? Wow, you and some other nuts are the only ones dragging it on.
Bookmarks